Monday, March 11, 2013

SIRR Meetings Please Sign Up by Leaving a Comment

Hey Guys! Here is a list of SIRR Meetings applicable to our study areas.  Please sign up to go to one of them by leaving a comment with which one you plan to attend.  And don't forget the housing workshop on the 16th, from 12-6 at 465 New Dorp Lane, Staten Island.

SIRR Schedule:
Mid and West Rockaway Peninsula, March 11, 7:30
Staten Island, March 12, 7:30
South Queens, Far Rockaway, March 18, 7:30
South Brooklyn, Coney, Brighton, Sea Gate, March 19, 7:00
Southern Manhattan, March 19, 7:00


5 comments:

  1. I'll go to the Southern Manhattan one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also go to the Southern Manhattan meeting next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can go to the south brooklyn meeting on the 19th

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was planning on the Southern Manhattan one, but perhaps 3 of us is too many. I'll try and make this Saturday's Housing Recovery Forum in Staten Island instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For those of you that have gone to the meetings can you give us a briefing? I am interested to know how they compare to the meeting I went to. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete